Introduction, Who Am I?

My anonymous name is anticoding, how about you? did you have an anonymous name? I guess you have it. Finally, i write this post for you to know about me. So, here we go lets start the introduction of my blog.

anticoding blog


Hello world...
This is not my first blog, i have around 10 blog that i treat every week. But actually a lot of that is not relevant again, because it has limitless topic (too deep niche), Which is good for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

What should i post on this blog?

Anticoding means nothing, i will write anything about my new life, my past life, my revolution and more. Let me make an group category here:

  • startup news
  • smartphone news & review
  • apps & tools
  • inspire stories
  • technology industrial
  • blogging & blogger zone
  • writing around the world


I will try 1 post every week. I make a sticky notes on my wall room, it will remembering me of every plan that i have.
I will start with blogging & blogger zone category, i could do this no matter what happen.

Let see the times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Select Data From MySQL Database [Query] - Simple Ways